Payment condition, group price, canceling your registration, cost of cancellation, transferring registration
Registration is not confirmed until payment is done. You will receive a registration confirmation, after payment you will receive another confirmation as a participant of Winter WCS Boot Camp or other events from this organizer.
Prices refer to the day of payment and not the date of registration (if you didn’t make payment until the end of the cheaper option you have to pay the new price). Prices can be changed by the side of the organizer. Payment can be made via bank transfer (details will come with registration confirmation). Registration is valid when you made payment. After that, you will receive our confirmation. If you can’t pay until the date, please send us an email.
A bank transfer payment is without extra cost and has to be done immediately after submitting it. With registration, you will receive ID Number and all the details for payment via bank. If we don’t receive payment in 7 days, your registration is deleted.
WCS SBC 2019 + NAME or ID Number (you will receive it with registration)
Couple payment can be made in one payment from one person: WCS EVENT + COUPLE NAMES or ID event numbers
If you don’t receive an email with payment details in 24 hours, please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
All prices are per person. Please notice that the price is going up when the set date is over.
Canceling your registration, cost of cancellation & money refund, transferring registration:
The date of cancellation is the date we receive your clear announcement of cancellation to email email@example.com (not via Facebook or other social media). In case you cancel your participation, we have to charge your payment. We send back the rest of the money using the same payment method we have received your payment (if you have paid by card we send back the money to your card). The transaction cost is paid by you.
– If the cancellation happens before 31st December 2019: 80 % of the payment will be sent back to you
– If the cancellation happens between 1 January – 29th February 2020: 50 % of the payment will be sent back to you.
– If the cancellation happens after 1st March 2020: we can’t send anything back because we still need to pay our teachers and costs for them. You can still transfer your registration to someone else (we prefer if it’s a leader) who is not registered yet.
– if you are a leader, you can only find a leader which is not registered yet to substitute
– if you are a follower, you can find either a leader or a follower which is not registered yet to substitute (for confirmation ask event director because of balance).
– if a member of the group can’t be present at the festival, a member has to find another person to fill the spot and send the name of this person. A new person has to register after that as well.
– You can transfer your payment to any other event of this organizer.
If you have any problems with payment please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, subject: WCS event name or CANCELLATION.
Cancellation or registration via Facebook/Instagram is not valid.
– Participants have to wear the wristband at all times. It is mandatory to show the wristband at the entry to classes and parties.
– We do not take any responsibility for your valuables or any possible physical injuries.
– Participants have to accept the decisions of the teachers and organizers during the event and especially during the audition (if there is an audition).
– Participants (their image, voice) may appear in media (like the photo, video) which we’ll record during the event. We can use these media for any purpose related to WCS events of this organizer or other artistic purposes in any form. Participants agree that these media are the sole property of the organizer.
– We’ll keep any lost & found items for one week after the event has finished.
– There is no refund in case some part of the program is not realized (for example a teacher is not participating because of illness or canceled flights).
– Participants are not allowed to record or take photos of classes unless the teacher permits it.
– If a participant fails to comply with these rules, the organizer is entitled to withdraw the participant’s pass and ask him/her to leave the event without a refund of any fees.
– If we cancel the event we’ll return any payments of the workshop already made. We cannot, however, return any travel expenses or hotel arrangements already made.
– If you need any help, contact us, we are more than happy to help you.
Take care of your personal items. We as organizers are not responsible for your personal items or injuries. You participated at the festival at your own risk. Take care of yourself and your items and personal things.
Personal data from registration is used only for the organizer and informing you about:
– present event and updates
– coming up events.
You can unsubscribe from the list at any time. Just send us an email 🙂
Umetniško ustvarjanje, Tanja Vojnović s.p.,
Srpenica 55, 5224 Srpenica, Slovenija
Vat no. 73402753
Bank details // Abanka d.d., IBAN: SI56 0510 0801 6477 382,